Forums

Topic: Warframe

Posts 221 to 222 of 222

Magician

Protea Prime access tomorrow. I'm really quite excited about this release as she's a frame I've always liked. But I never invest heavily in a frame (supercharge & multiple forma) until the prime version arrives. My rotation for who I use in which mission types is pretty well set. In a game where players have 50+ frames to choose from, every new frame has a tough time making its way into my rotation.

But I feel Protea P could slide into my excavations.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of May 20th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Next devstream is scheduled for the 31st. Very much looking forward to learning more about the next round of heirloom accessories. I felt the first round, Frost and Mag, was grossly overpriced FOMO whale-bait. However, if DE were to offer a samurai themed skin for my beloved Trinity? Well...I don't believe I could resist swiping, for her at least.

But, since she's at the bottom of the play rate chart, Rhino and Ember are more likely.

Continued Trinity disrespect is assumed.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of May 20th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic